Driving Directions to Sunrise Ranch from Denver
- Follow Interstate 25 North for 31.5 miles to exit 243, Colorado State Highway 66 West near Mead.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto CO 66 W and take CO 66 W for 6.5 miles to US Highway 287 North/North 107th Street.
- Turn right on US 287 N and continue for 15.8 miles to US Highway 34.
- Turn left on US 34/Eisenhower Boulevard and continue west on US 34 for 6.5 miles to North County Road 27.
- Turn right on N CR 27 at the Masonville/Sunrise Ranch sign.
- Continue on N CR 27 for 3 miles to County Road 29.
- Turn left at CR 29 at the Sunrise Ranch sign.
- Continue on CR 29 for 1 mile to the second Sunrise Ranch Road sign (it’s a U-shaped road with two entrance points on CR 29)—and turn right.
- Park in the lot immediately to your left and proceed up the sidewalk and stairs to the Front Office in the Pavilion. Welcome!
Click here to download directions.
For transportation to and from Denver International Airport, contact Mimi’s Ride to Fly transportation service: